The Designated Safeguarding Team at Haberdashers’ Knights Academy comprises:
Dr. Nicholas Taylor-Mullings, Vice Principal - email@example.com - Designated Safeguarding Lead
Mr Marvin Charles, Senior Vice Principal- firstname.lastname@example.org - Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead.
Concerns should be emailed to our confidential email address:
HAKA Safeguarding - email@example.com
As an Academy, we subscribe to the SAFER BSCB recommendations, actions and outcomes:
- Sustainable – we aim to develop a system for safeguarding and protection that is durable for the long term.
- Accountable – we hold ourselves and our partners to account for the decisions we make and the services they provide.
- Feasible – we aspire for excellence but will only promise what is achievable.
- Evidenced – we will seek evidence of the effectiveness of our work and our partners’ work.
- Respect – we will respect the voice of the child as central to our work and ensure a child focus in our activity.