The Designated Safeguarding Officers at Haberdashers’ Aske’s Knights Academy are:
Dr. Nicholas Taylor-Mullings, Vice Principal - firstname.lastname@example.org - Designated Safeguarding Lead
Mrs Marcia Campbell, Senior Pastoral Manager - email@example.com - Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead.
Mr M Charles, Vice Principal
Ms Marlese Steele, Pastoral Manager
Concerns should be emailed to our confidential email address:
HAKA Safeguarding - firstname.lastname@example.org
As an academy, we subscribe to the SAFER BSCB recommendations, actions and outcomes:
- Sustainable – we aim to develop a system for safeguarding and protection that is durable for the long term.
- Accountable – we hold ourselves and our partners to account for the decisions we make and the services they provide.
- Feasible – we aspire for excellence but will only promise what is achievable.
- Evidenced – we will seek evidence of the effectiveness of our work and our partners’ work.
- Respect – we will respect the voice of the child as central to our work and ensure a child focus in our activity.