Welcome to our
SIXTH FORM SUBJECT OPTIONS
Sixth Form is a transitional stage between compulsory education and life in employment, higher education or training. You are therefore expected to take far more responsibility for your own learning than in Year 11. In the Knights' Sixth Form, we expect a high standard of conduct and a professional appearance, and looks for the development of good working relationships with tutors and teaching staff.
In general, the aims of our Sixth Form are as follows:
- To encourage high academic standards and to enable each student to achieve his/her full potential.
- To develop and maintain personal high standards in work, conduct and individual responsibility.
- To place every student on a programme of study driven by his/her ability and needs.
- To prepare pupils for the wider world, university or for entry into employment.
- To provide all necessary information and guidance with regard to entry to Universities, Colleges of Higher Education or employment.
- To encourage every student to take a full and active part in the life of the Academy and to contribute to its leadership.
- To develop all pupils character offering opprotunities for this through the curriculum and outsisde of lessons.
EXPLORE OUR SIXTH FORM OPTIONS IN THE AREA BELOW. YOU WILL FIND A FULL OUTLINE OF EACH COURSE.
We hope that you join Knights Academy Sixth Form.