Great Results for Knights Academy Sixth Form Class of 2023
At Haberdashers’ Knights Academy we are celebrating another year of excellent results. We are immensely proud of all our students’ achievements in both A-level and vocational courses. 60% of students achieved a grade A*-C across the range of academic A Level subjects we offer, and we have retained our tradition of excellent results in the vocational courses with 86% of pupils achieving a minimum grade of a Distinction. These fantastic achievements are a result of the resilience and hard work of the students, staff and parents in our school community and include the highest possible grades of D*D*D* for students in Applied Science, Business Studies, Health & Social Care and in Sports.
Our results open doors
Amongst the highlights were:
- Danielle G, achieving AAB
- Joyce K achieving ABB
- Hope C achieving BBB
- Chanel J & Jacob Williams (Head Girl & Head Boy) achieving D*D*D*
- Albion M achieving D*D*D*
A number of other students also earned places at Russell Group universities, including:
- Linh D-L, achieving AAB who will be studying Law at the University of York
- Noah W-J and Jade I-T who will be studying International Geography who will be studying creative arts & humanities at UCL
- Kirishanth P achieving ABB and earning a place to study Computer Science at Queen Mary University London
Dr Tesca Bennett, Executive Principal, said:
Congratulations to all our sixth formers – we are very proud of all our students for their hard work and dedication in achieving another set of great results, and for showing such commitment to their success. We know they are leaving us well prepared for their next steps. We wish all our Knights’ Academy alumni the best for their futures.